Monday, October 14, 2019

Changes

Well, It has been sometime since my last update. My how things have changed.

The biggest of all is that my father is now mostly retired and we are in the process of completing the buyout.  We are extremely busy at work right now also, which means there is not much time in the day to focus on pesky things like the financial details of largest transaction in my life.

Just got back from the deer lease last weekend.  Uncle Jason got the go ahead for another year on the lease, and he invited Luke and I to participate.  Last year, Luke got his first deer ever, so we are very excited to get invited back.

M has started another business, this time selling cosmetics for a lady in a pink Cadillac. As if her office was crammed enough with stuff.  But it is exciting for her and who know, might pay for a vacation or two in the future.

Another change....the 5th annual pig roast has been changed from November till February.  I put out in the email that the change was due to unforeseen circumstances.  I stand by that statement, as it is impossible to see circumstances if YOU DON'T ACTUALLY CHECK.....Will be fun anyways.


One last notable... you can address me as Vice Commodore now....


Update more soon....
A

No comments:

Post a Comment