Thursday, December 22, 2016

Twas the week before Chrismas....

Saw this today and couldn't help but feel this is spot on...



















Well, Marlina had her annual "I don't think we have enough gifts for the kids" moment last night.  That means today I get to have my annual, "Fuck it, just buy more stuff" moment.  I usually go out and spend another $200-$300 today and royally manage to screw up our budget.  Or, in reality, my budget that I only kept in my head and didn't share with her but I still manage to get pissed when she goes over the amount that I didn't tell her about.

Anyways, Merry Christmas everybody!!  As much as I bitch about the money part, these are some of the best days of the year because it causes me to think of others more than myself.  I enjoy shopping part of the Christmas season.  I think I give good gifts.  I could be way off base; it is possible.  But I think I give pretty good presents. 

Three more days to go.......

No comments:

Post a Comment