Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Push Goal

Push goal....Anyone heard of this?

One of the podcasts that I listen to is Build Your Tribe by Chalene Johnson.  In this podcast, she refers to a "push goal."  The push goal is defined by the one goal that, when you accomplish it, will unleash all your other goals.  Without achieving the push goal, you cannot reach your ultimate goals.
In other words, accomplish the thing that is holding your other goals back.

Well, last week, I determined what my push goal is.  This is exciting for me, because I now know what is holding me back and I get to try to find a way to accomplish this.

Specifically, my goal is to find a replacement for me in my day to day business life.  I am too busy working in the business to work on the business.  I need to find someone to do the things that I am currently doing at my work in order for me to get the time to work on the things that I currently don't have time for.  Does that make sense?  Do you believe in all of this?  Are you following me here?

To summarize, I now have a goal and I know what I must do.  And, as GI Joe says, knowing is half the battle.


No comments:

Post a Comment